A Detailed Services List
Silence Softly Speaks Services
- Provision of funds for housing/shelter accommodations for victims of human trafficking.
Non-Formal and Formal Educational Provision
- Non-formal education – teaching about value and self-worth
- Money generating topics that will help sustain women financially
- Formal education (linking women and children to local educational institutions)
Medical and Nutritional Provision
- Treatment of minor ailments
- Nutritional education
- Dispensing of medicine for minor conditions
- Linking individuals to local hospitals and clinics
- Work with local organizations to accomplish goals.